The following terms and conditions describe the rules and procedures that regulate all players' rights in regards to disconnection and game cancellation.
Ring Game Disconnection Policy:
- We are not allowing players to be afforded all-in disconnection for ring games. However, in the event that a player loses his/her internet connection while involved in a pot, the player will have a time allowance of 30 seconds to reconnect and resume the game. This time allowance will be increased to 60 seconds if the pot is worth more than 100 times of the big blind.
- All Players must accept the risk of disconnection. If a disconnection occurs (they can and do happen), connect/log on and continue playing as soon as possible. At no time will assume responsibility for disconnections or disconnected players, regardless of cause. To help limit the risk of possible disconnections contact your ISP for advice.
- We reserve the right to change and modify this policy and make final decisions on all matters herein at our sole discretion. Any policy changes and relevant information will be communicated to our members.
- We reserve the right to make final decisions on all matters herein at our sole discretion. Any decisions will be communicated to our members.
Tournament Game Disconnect Policy:
- During Single-Table and Multi-Table tournaments, you will be folded if you lose your connection and your blinds will be paid until you return.
- Refunds for poker tournaments will only be issued if a problem with the tournament is identified by the Poker Network and is found to have been a result of a technical fault or error.
Game cancellation policy:
- Community/Private Games: Each player will be refunded back the exact amount of money he or she had at the start of the hand at the time of cancellation.
- Single-Table Tournaments: If a Tournament is cancelled because for technical reasons, any players who were eliminated prior to cancellation will lose their buy-in and entry fee. Remaining players will have their buy-in and entry fee refunded and will receive an equal share of the buy-in monies of the eliminated players. The eliminated players' buy-ins are equally divided regardless of chip standing at the time of cancellation.
- Multi-Table Tournaments: If a Tournament is cancelled because for technical reasons, any players who were eliminated prior to cancellation will lose their buy-in and entry fee. Remaining players will be refunded:
- All remaining players will be refunded their entry fee
- All remaining players will be refunded their buy-in and the total amount of refunded buy-ins will be subtracted from the remaining prize pool.
- The remaining prize prize pool is then distributed amongst the remaining players: 50% distributed equally and 50% distributed based on stack size at time of shutdown.