All withdrawals must be initiated online by the member via the MY ACCOUNT area of the site.
- Click on the 'WITHDRAW' button* next to the option of your choice.
- Fill in the amount you wish to withdraw (in accordance with the minimums and maximums stated in the Withdrawal Policy).
- Check that your address is correct. You may change your mailing address and/or update your billing address if necessary. Return to ACCOUNT DETAILS >Edit Billing/Mailing Info to do this.
- Enter your PIN number and click on CONTINUE to arrive at the Confirmation page.
- Review your withdrawal and if everything is correct, click on CONFIRM. This will take you to the Summary page where you will see the details of your withdrawal request.
* The Withdraw button will not be active unless you have provided the necessary documentation. Before we can process your withdrawal we require a copy of valid photo ID (passport or driver's license) and a hardcopy of a recent utility bill (issued within the last 6 months) showing your name and address. If you haven't already done so, please provide this documentation.
Your government issued ID (passport or Driver’s License) may also serve as proof of address if all details are clear, if it has not expired and if the address on the ID matches the one on your account.