Once you are logged in to your account follow these step-by step directions:
- Find the particular sport or event on which you want to bet.
- Click on the line/price that you want to add it to the betting ticket.
- As soon as you have made at least two selections your wager options will start to appear as tabs at the top of the betting ticket (parlay, if bet, etc). Choose your wager type from the tabs. The bet types available will depend on the selections you have added to the ticket.
- Enter the amount you wish to bet or the amount you want to win in the box provided.
- Check 'KEEP PICKS' if you want to retain the same selections on the ticket for more combinations.
- You can choose to remove a bet from the ticket by clicking on 'x' which can be found at the top right-hand corner of each bet on the ticket or you can remove all the bets in one go by clicking on the 'REMOVE ALL' button. Please review the betting ticket carefully as you will not be able to change or cancel the bet(s) once placed.
- If you are happy with the bets, click on PLACE BET. You will see your bet confirmation number(s) listed in the green area at the top of each bet. Write them down. Your bets have now been placed and you can view them in 'My Bets'.
If an error message comes up on your betting ticket at any stage of the process, review it carefully as it will give you appropriate instructions to correct the mistake.
The maximum bet online is set by the WIN amount on a particular event. When you go to place your bets, you'll see a small box on the betting ticket that says MAX. If you click on it the system will automatically calculate the maximum amount you can bet on that game. This will make it easier to determine and place the maximum wager on any event.