Firstly, please refer to the rules for the game that you are playing and make sure that you are not misinterpreting the payout schedule. If you still believe that there is an error with the payout and the play is still on the screen, please provide us with the unique round ID, which can be found in the bottom right corner of the game window. We also require a description of what happened.
If you are unable to provide the round ID we need as much as possible of the following information:
- Amount Wagered:
- Date of Incident:(mm/dd/yy):
- Time of Incident:(EST):
- Your Hand (if applicable):
- Dealer's Hand (if applicable):
- V-Chip balance (specify before or after):
- Disconnected? If so, for how long:
- Any error message received:
- Description of what happened:
- Any other information:
We are happy to look into any disputes you may have regarding the casino once you may provide the information requested above.